These Terms and Conditions apply to your access to and use of this Website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. By continuing to access and use this Website, you are deemed to have understood and agreed to all the terms and conditions contained herein. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you may not use this Website.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “this Website” means www.carrickrugbyclub.ie, which may link to other Carrick on Shannon RFC web sites.
Other Carrick on Shannon RFC websites may contain terms and conditions, which are different from these Terms and Conditions. In addition, specific terms and conditions may apply to specific content, services or products contained in or available from such other Carrick on Shannon RFC websites. In the event such additional or specific terms are inconsistent with the terms contained in these Terms and Conditions, the additional or specific terms shall prevail. On your journey around the Carrick on Shannon RFC websites please check the terms and conditions of each website which you visit and do not assume that these terms and conditions apply to all Carrick on Shannon RFC websites.
Carrick on Shannon RFC have their own separate identities but in this Website we may sometimes use “Carrick on Shannon RFC “, “Group, “we” or “us” when we refer to Carrick on Shannon RFC in general or where no useful purpose is served by identifying any particular section of Carrick on Shannon RFC.
- All information or advice provided as part of this Website is intended to be general in nature and you should not rely on it in connection with the making of any decision. Carrick on Shannon RFC tries to ensure that all information provided as part of this Website is correct at the time of inclusion on the Website but does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of such information. All content, information and advice is provided on an “as is” basis and Carrick on Shannon RFC hereby expressly disclaims all liability for any action you may take as a result of relying on such content, information or advice or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result of you taking this action.
- Carrick on Shannon RFC does not warrant or make any representations as to the security of this Website nor does it warrant that functions or materials accessible from or contained in this Website will work uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that this Website is free from viruses or other harmful elements.
- Should any part of this Website offer you the opportunity to join in or read from a forum, please be aware that any communications posted on the forum represent the views of the individual who posted such communication and are not to be taken as the views of Carrick on Shannon RFC. Carrick on Shannon RFC accepts no responsibility or liability for anything posted on a forum by any user of the forum. You may not use the forum to post, upload, or otherwise transmit information or pictures that are defamatory, a breach of privacy or otherwise unlawful. Carrick on Shannon RFC reserves the right to monitor any information transmitted or received through any forum. Carrick on Shannon RFC, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, may at any time review, remove or otherwise block any materials posted.
- All content, information and advice is provided on an “as is” basis. Neither Carrick on Shannon RFC nor any of its agents shall be liable for any damages either direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, otherwise (including but not limited to financial losses, loss of data, loss of profits, loss of business, business interruption or the like) arising out of the use or inability to use this Website or the content, information or advice provided on or via this Website, defects, viruses, or other malfunctions caused to any equipment and other software in connection with access or use of this Website, the interception, modification or misuse of information transmitted to Carrick on Shannon RFC or transmitted to you, even if Carrick on Shannon RFC is advised of the possibility of such damages.
- access any part of the Website;
- print off one copy of any or all of the pages for your own personal reference.
You may not
- copy (whether by printing off onto paper, storing on disk, downloading or in any other way), distribute (including distributing copies), publish, broadcast, reproduce, alter or tamper with in any way, or otherwise use any material contained in the Website except as set out under “You may” above. These restrictions apply in relation to all or part of the materials on the Website;
- remove any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material from any material copied or printed off from this Website;
- link to this Website;
without our express written consent.
If you wish to provide a hypertext or other link to this Website, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with details of:
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) from which you are proposing to link to this Website
- the URL(s) of the web page(s) on this Website to which you are proposing to link
and we will consider your request. It is our decision as to whether we agree to your request and we do not have to do so.
You indemnify Carrick on Shannon RFC against all possible damages or claims otherwise resulting from your use of this Website including your submission of any materials through this Website and your use of forums and your provision of any links to this Website.
Password and account security
- You acknowledge and agree that you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of any passwords associated with any account you use to access or use this Website and that you will be solely responsible to Carrick on Shannon RFC for all activities that occur under your account.
- In the event you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or your account, you shall notify Carrick on Shannon RFC immediately.
Third Party Links
- This Website may include links to external or third-party websites. When you follow such links the external website may appear as a full screen (in which case you will need to use the back button on your browser to return to this Website) or in some cases it may appear within the frame of this Website (in which case you will be able to return to this Website by using the navigation buttons within the frame). Where an external website appears within the frame of this Website, this is purely for ease of navigation back to this Website and does not indicate any responsibility on our part for the external website concerned, even if it is a website owned and operated a another branch of Carrick on Shannon RFC.
- These links are provided for your convenience only and to help you find relevant websites, services and/or products, which may be of interest to you quickly and easily. It is your responsibility to decide whether any services and/or products available through any of these websites are suitable for your purposes. Such external or third-party websites are accessed at your own risk and responsibility and Carrick on Shannon RFC is not in any way responsible or liable for the owners or operators of these websites, for any goods or services they supply or for the content, use or availability of their websites. Carrick on Shannon RFC does not give or enter into any conditions, warranties or other terms or representations in relation to any such external or third-party website nor does it accept any liability in relation to any of these (including any liability arising out of any claim that the content of any external or third-party website to which this Website includes a link infringes the intellectual property rights of any third party).
- This Website contains materials, including text, photographs, videos, and other images and sound, which are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property rights. All copyright and other intellectual property rights in these materials are either owned by Carrick on Shannon RFC or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those rights so that they may be used as part of this Website.
- This Website also contains trade marks, including the mark ” Carrick on Shannon RFC ” and the Carrick on Shannon RFC emblem. All trade marks included on this Website belong to Carrick on Shannon RFC or have been licensed to it by the owner(s) of those trade marks so that they may be used on this Website.
- All comments, suggestions, graphics, videos, images, ideas (including product and advertising ideas), and other information or materials you submit to Carrick on Shannon RFC through, or post or display on, this Website will become and remain the exclusive property of Carrick on Shannon RFC, including any future rights associated with such submissions, even if these Terms and Conditions are later modified or terminated. You hereby disclaim any proprietary rights in such submissions. In the event applicable law does not allow Carrick on Shannon RFC to obtain the intellectual property in such information or materials in the foregoing manner, you retain copyright and any other rights you may already have in such information and materials. In such event, by submitting, posting or displaying such information or materials, you give Carrick on Shannon RFC a perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, translate, publish, broadcast or otherwise use or distribute such information and materials. Carrick on Shannon RFC is under no obligation to keep your information or materials confidential.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Carrick on Shannon RFC may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Such amended Terms and Conditions shall be effective upon publication on this Website. By accessing and using this Website you are accepting that you are bound by the (then) current terms and conditions and disclaimer. Please check these Terms and Conditions regularly to ensure that you are aware of all terms governing your use of this Website.
Changes to/Operation of Website
- Carrick on Shannon RFC may change the format and content of this Website at any time.
- Carrick on Shannon RFC may suspend the operation of this Website for support or maintenance work, in order to update the content or for any other reason.
- Carrick on Shannon RFC reserves the right to terminate access to this Website at any time and without notice.
If you have any question or complaint about this Website, please contact email@example.com
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be void, invalid, unenforceable or illegal, the other provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with the laws of Ireland and in the event of any dispute arising in relation to these Terms and Conditions or any dispute arising in relation to the Website whether in contract or tort or otherwise the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over such dispute, unless mandatory applicable law requires otherwise.